Prism Dangle Earrings - Sky blue topaz, tanzanite, blue sapphire & diamond (pair)
Only one pair left. Hurry before they're gone!
- Sky blue topaz, 6mm x 3mm per earring
- Tanzanite, 2mm (0.04ct) per earring
- Blue sapphire, 2mm (0.04ct) per earring
- Diamond, 1.75mm per earring (0.02ct), conflict-free
- Solid 9ct recycled gold with solid 9ct gold chain & butterfly clasp, responsibly sourced
- Total earring length is 55mm
- Made in the UK and hallmarked by the historic Goldsmiths' Company Assay Office in London
- Earrings sold as a pair
The Skyset Collection is inspired by striking architectural forms set amidst the radiant backdrop of pink & blue-hued skies.
The Prism Dangle Earrings are a spectrum of daybreak blue, showcasing gemstones which have been hand-selected for their rarity, beauty and meaning. A captivating set, they remind you of love & loyalty (sky blue topaz), celebrate life & new beginnings (tanzanite), evoke wisdom & joy (blue sapphire) and love (diamond).
Out of respect for our dynamic skies and beautiful planet, these earrings are sustainably crafted in the UK from solid recycled gold and conflict-free diamonds. They are carefully packaged in an elegant, environmentally-friendly gift box.
Each stone is hand-selected to ensure you receive the best composition of colour available. As every stone featured is natural, there may be slight variations in colour.