Axis Climber Earrings
Blue sapphires & diamond (pair)
This item is hand-crafted for you. Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for delivery.
- Dark blue sapphire, 3mm & mid-blue sapphire, 2mm (total 0.17ct) per earring
- Diamond, 1.5mm per earring (0.015ct), conflict-free
- Solid 9ct recycled gold & solid 9ct gold butterfly clasp, responsibly sourced
- Total length of each earring is 11cm, can be worn up the ear or hanging down
- Made in the UK and hallmarked by the historic Goldsmiths' Company Assay Office in London
- Earrings sold as a pair
The Skyset Collection is inspired by striking architectural forms set amidst the radiant backdrop of pink & blue-hued skies.
The Axis Climber Earrings are a shimmer of daybreak blue, showcasing gemstones which have been hand-selected for their rarity, beauty and meaning. A captivating set, they inspire wisdom, hope & joy (blue sapphire) and re-engage your power & strength (diamond).
Out of respect for our dynamic skies and beautiful planet, this set is sustainably crafted in the UK from solid recycled gold and conflict-free diamonds. They are carefully packaged in an elegant, environmentally-friendly gift box.
Each stone is hand-selected to ensure you receive the best composition of colour available. As every stone featured is natural, there may be slight variations in colour.