Prism Bangle - Sky blue topaz, tanzanites & blue sapphires
- Sky blue topaz, 2 x (8 x 4mm)
- Tanzanite, 2 x 2.5mm (total 0.2ct)
- Blue sapphires, 2 x 2.25mm (total 0.14ct)
- Solid 9ct recycled gold & solid 9ct gold wire, responsibly sourced
- Total circumference of bangle approx 15cm, opening 2.5cm (adjustable), designed for a snug fit
- 2.2mm width of bangle
- Made in the UK and hallmarked by the historic Goldsmiths' Company Assay Office in London
The Skyset Collection is inspired by striking architectural forms set amidst the radiant backdrop of pink & blue-hued skies.
The Prism Bangle is a spectrum of daybreak blue. A blend of gemstones hand-selected for their rarity, beauty and meaning. A joyful piece, it represents love and loyalty (blue topaz), celebrates life & new beginnings (tanzanite) and promotes wisdom & happiness (blue sapphire).
Out of respect for our dynamic skies and beautiful planet, this piece is sustainably crafted in the UK from solid recycled gold. It is carefully packaged in an elegant, environmentally-friendly gift box.
Each stone is hand-selected to ensure you receive the best composition of colour available. As every stone featured is natural, there may be slight variations in colour.